Saturday, June 13, 2009

i'll be darned

On my road ride in Frankfort today I happened across a cycler's cafe water bottle on the side of the road, probably leftover from the MS150. Anyway, score, it'll be a great bottle once I scratch off cycler's cafe from it.

and no, I didn't drink the gatorade that was still in it, although I wanted to. Worst part about riding out here is finding a place to refill bottles, no stores that I've seen on my route, and the two churches I've checked don't seem to have outside spickets. Bummer.

2 comments:

Nick Barburuski said...

last week after someone ran over one of my bottles, i had to stop at a random house and use their garden hose. forgot how rubber garden hose flavored water tasted. yuck.

Anthony said...

ha ha ha, he took the bait. phase 1 complete.