Thursday, October 08, 2009

CX you bitch

Did the second cx race of my life, first time on my own bike. It hurt and I sucked. Part of that is because I'm not in the shape that I was once in and secondly, I just rode like a scared girl on some of the sections. I didn't wreck any and all that means is that I wasn't pushing it to the limit. I wasn't walking along the razor's edge. Still, it was cool to get out and do a race, since I only did one mtb race over the summer, mainly because I lost my job and had no spare monies. Because I got beat by enough sport class mountain bikers I feel like it is okay for me to go ahead and move back down to sport class next season :) then we'll see how the first race goes and make a judgment call from there. Racing expert class is not fun when you lose contact with the the tail end of the group in the first 15 minutes and start getting passed by the lead sport class riders a few minutes later. I dunno, if I keep playing golf as much as I have been instead of riding my bike I might have to move down to beginner's class. It was good seeing my bike friends I hadn't seen in so long, Rusty was totally a jerk though so it wasn't good to see him. You know he went out there thinking he was gonna get a podium finish but sucked like Rob Halford stuck in a room with 4 glory holes. I'm really just making fun of him because he called me a "tool" in public.

Here are some pictures


2 comments:

Villas For Rent in Italy said...

It is really a fantastic post thanks for sharing and just keep up the good work.

Web Design Perth said...

Hello! ggaaddd interesting ggaaddd site! I’m really like it! Very, very ggaaddd good!

---------------
Website design | Website design Adelaide | Website design Brisbane