Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hello?

I got a call the other day, here is the transcript.

me "Hello?"

caller "Hi, you know who it is."

m "H.G. Prices? Is that you?"

hgp "Yeah"

m "So you know what i just did, dont you?"

hgp "Yeah, thats why I have a friend on the line, it's a conference call."

G. Reaper "You may have beat H.G. Prices, but in doing so, you've brought us closer together."

m "Whatever Grim. You just wish you'd be scorin all the ladies on a green Kawasaki like me."



I really don't care about the gas, I'm just tryin to keep up with Turpin. Now i just need a wife and dog, you can't make me move to Lexington though...

3 comments:

Rowbear said...

you can totally drive that bike on the trails at waverly park.

keith said...

What size is that? Can you ride a wheelie on it? Is motcross in your future? Do you have a nice set of FOX riding gear to wear as you go to work? Are you and Rowbear starting a biker gang? That is a great ideea.

Anthony said...

There may be a bike gang.

Not being smokers, we will have to roll a clif bar in our white moisture wicking t-shirt sleeve. Since we are too chicken to commit any real crimes, we may just do some rolling stops (when safe) to protest authority and take honey tubes from Starbucks (without making a purchase) to show our distain for the man.

Kermit, The Green Machine, The Kow, Booger, (nickname tbd) is a thunderous 100cc's of madness. Any hot babes I pick up will prolly need to be under 90 pounds, otherwise my acceleration will be severely compromised.

I will ride wheelies exclusively, touching down only when parked. Maybe.