Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Americuhr F*#k yeah

All my depression over dopers in the pro peleton has been offset a bit by my excitement for team slipstream. http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/13706.0.html I hope they're different and have some good results this year.

Also, looks like Gunn Rita Dahle-Flesja or whatever her name is, is over her stomach virus infection thing. Color me skeptical, but everytime I hear of a cyclist getting a viral infection I immediately suspect they got it from doping. I don't even know if the two share a relationship of any sort but that's just my suspesion.

p.s.

why does my yoplait always spit yogurt on me when I peel open the little foil lid?

2 comments:

Nick Barburuski said...

i don't know about dopers, but as an expert yogurt eater, i can tell you that you have to peel it open just a little bit and then all the way. you can't do it all at once or it will get ya. this come from years of yogurt eating experience.

Anthony said...

your yogurt spits on you because you like it like that.