Thursday, February 07, 2008

A very special Valentines Day note

So the big day is coming up, and let me be the first to say, I love love. From candy hearts to flying naked babies with weapons, what more can a person ask for? So on this most special of days were we celebrate our love for one another...

take hold of the one you love, look deep into their eyes and...

tell them you love them...

cherish them...

would be an empty shell of a person without them (you prolly still are, but work with me)...

and they will be getting nothing on this day created by the corporations to move product at a slow time of year. This should free up plenty of time to go ride. You're welcome.

2 comments:

Rowbear said...

you could come to lexington and we could team up for the Operation loverboy alley cat race. Not really, I don't really want to enter a race where I have to stop and read directions and I know you wouldn't be much help figuring out where we're supposed to go either.

bkenmtb said...

For someone who love's love, do you feel neglected and unappreciated over the lack of said love for a small mtb team in Sunday's article in the paper with a list of all the local cycling team's. I saw that Schellers and Cyclers made the cut. Don't we get any candy hearts?