Friday, February 15, 2008

waiting on the UPS man

It was a beautiful afternoon for a bike ride but I had to wait around for the UPS man. We had already missed him twice so this was the last chance and the note said he would be here between 2-4 or later. As soon as I titled this blog the doorbell rang, too bad it is 5:08 now and the sun is going down, it's getting cooler out there. Dang! Least I got my new phone (emergency only) I'm canceling my cingular plan and going to pre-pay wireless since I only use around 50 minutes per month. Now I got a t-mobile with the strength of Jan Ulrich. Also got a used Ipod from the ups man. Guess it was worth the wait, not like anyone wants me to go ride anyway cause then I'll just go too fast in the KYMBA series this year.

I'm glad Nick Barbieri isn't my ups man, he would have wrecked before he made it here.

3 comments:

Nick Barburuski said...

you're lucky i didn't wreck you with my brown short bus truck today. punk.
ups truck>slomo on cannondale.

Anthony said...

that was turpin's post, turd for brains. besides, i had a helmet on so i woulda totally crushed your brown truck. btw, is that a "short truck?" :p

Nick Barburuski said...

oops. i no read good computron.
and yeah, for UPS standards, it's prolly one of the shortest. they reserve it specially for me:)