Tuesday, February 26, 2008

yee haw



anyone that wants to do some motopacing, come to lexington cause I bought a motorcycle today. Now I just need to learn how to ride it and get a permit. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Lexington is putting me in touch with my inner Crab Orchard redneck side. Oh yeah, motopacing will be $1/mile regardless of the fact that the motorcycle gets 50mpg. It's a 1979 hondamatic cm400a with 7,400 original miles, it's been in the same family since it came off the showroom floor in '79.

5 comments:

Anthony said...

Hondamatic, what, were they out of training wheels? I'll pay $5 a mile if you do wheelies.

Rowbear said...

I can barely do a u-turn on the thing right now without running through neigborhood yards so I'll have to work on the wheelie thing. maybe purvis can give me some pointers but I think he might have stopped doing wheelies ever since he looped out on dog hill and tore a hole in the butt of his shorts

Nick Barburuski said...

now that you got a motorcycle, you know what comes, next. assless leather chaps!

keith said...

One thing to complete the package............MULLET. Nothing would be cooler than a long swatch of hair flowing out from under your helmet.

Anonymous said...

Ain't got no bike rack.

CoD