Sunday, March 16, 2008

lexington news stories

if you watch the lexington news you might have seen a story about my mother's new husband. He had to make an emergency landing in his plane at the Lexington airport today. His landing gear wouldn't come down so he had to skid it on the belly. My wife, dog and I flew with him on Thursday. Luckily, everything worked that day and luckily everything turned out fine today. He bent the propellers but otherwise the plane is fine, didn't even scrape paint off the bottom.

they don't interview him but they do interview the passengers, here is the story

http://www.wtvq.com/midatlantic/tvq/news.apx.-content-articles-TVQ-2008-03-16-0001.html

3 comments:

keith said...

dang! Thats scary to think about, at least for me. glad everyone is ok. do you feel like you cheated death thursday?

Rowbear said...

No. None of the passengers were even injured. It would have just been scary and since I was sitting in the back seat with the dog I probably would have been stressed out.

Anonymous said...

daggone. that is nuts. glad everyone is well. frank seems like a pretty resourceful dude.