Friday, March 07, 2008

that was a great ride baby

that's what she said anyway. Hey-OOOO! Naw, but seriously, I had a good ride yesterday. Mitchell and Phil took me out to Ft. Boonesboro and finally I got to see where the hills are. They weren't too bad, but good enough. One took 4 or 5 minutes to get up. I could definitely tell I hadn't climbed anything in a long time. My chain came off on one hill and I wrecked, that was pretty awesome. If you want to know details about the Ft. Boonesboro crit I can give them cause we road the course for a few hot laps. Awesome thing about that place is that the bathroom is heated and has showers.

Plus, on Wednesday afternoon I got to have a phone conversation with Rahsaan Bahati of team Rock Racing. He is a super nice guy, especially to take time out of his day to let me ask him some questions about cycling and race. I was a little nervous talking to him though. Just like how I get nervous when I talk to Mike Stevens. You can check out Rahsaan's site www.bahatiracing.com he has a couple race clips, one of him drilling a metal barricade, looks painful.

No comments: