Sunday, December 07, 2008

Soles on Ice

I rode for an hour and a half tonight. My toes got cold. Maybe I need some of those toe warmer packets. The rest was all good. I bumped into Travis Mullen and two Deutschers. They showed me another mile worth of trail out at Veteran's Park. The trails were in awesome shape. Sweet. There were actually people out there playing frisbee golf in the 25 degree weather out there. I guess the hoodies they were wearing were especially warm. The semester will be unofficially over for me Thursday but not officially over until the 16th because I have to take a test on that day. Tests are dumb at this point. If you're wondering about my syntax, I've been influenced by the posts on the Louisville Dirtclub's site.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

i readed the dirt club once when it was first beginded, have not been back.