Friday, January 30, 2009

Knews

So, the news is out, Cycler's Cafe stole Anthony from us, but they're going to regret it cause I'm going to train like never before and beat them all (in the fastest vegetarian, U.K. grad student mountain biker challenge). Rumor has it that anthony only agreed to be on their team because they took Millie hostage, and he kind of felt sorry for them anyway. Cycler's also has a blog now, which I will put a link to on here out of pure good sportsmanship.

In other news, this snow and stuff is crazy, I don't know whether to try going for a mtb ride or not. Will the snow pack up on my tires? Will I wreck into a frozen creek? Will an Abominable Snowman appear in the woods and steal my cliff bar?

My biggest goal of the upcoming season is to do this at least once:

1 comment:

nickleonard said...

he's gonna look aweful cute in that seafoam color they all sport.

rowbear, you see that vegitarian commercial they aren't going to be playing for the superbowl yet??? sounds like you got an edge on us mortal meat eating types.