Monday, January 19, 2009

Thursday mid-40s 3 + hour road ride

I guess you responsible types might not be able to make it away from work, but I'm thinking I'll probably do a 3+ hour road ride on Thursday at 12 p.m. starting from Park Hills Dollar Tree here (on the corner of pimlico and man'o'war) out to Delong to athens walnut to n. clevland? across winchester rd. across newtown pike and so on till we come in on the backside of masterson station and then come through downtown to get back to chinoe or wherever you need to go, I'll complete the loop back to Park Hills Dollar Tree. You all know it and you all love it. Probably in the low 17 mph range depending on winds and group size.

Greg you could cut out from Thoroughbred times for a while, I'm sure they don't need you.

Here is a picture of a Cougar if I've ever seen one

No comments: