Tuesday, January 13, 2009

wanna be starting something

I've been riding the road lately since it has been in the 40s a lot. However, this weekend looks like it might be a good chance to ride the old mtb. I'm thinking Frankfort but could do eastern ky, green river, or younger's since they're all near the one hour drive mark for me. Anyone got any long group rides going? Wanna? Gentle Ben, I may call you.

In other news, school starts back for me tomorrow. Booo! I'm going to try to shoot for 3 rides a week though. Ideally, one Long slow on the weekends, maybe a 1-2 hour tempo during the week and a trainer ride. Might get back into the spin class to substitute for the trainer since it's more interesting to stare at the goof-balls who show up for class.

In the meantime the A-team is working on making one of these

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are gonna make a "We're a bunch of jackasses" video? cool.

Rowbear said...

egg zach lee

Anthony said...

hearing gas team huh. i was hearing gas a minute ago

keith said...

If they're the Herring Gas team. Is there a Smelling Gas team?