Monday, May 18, 2009

made it to frankfort

I officially live in Frankfort now. I'm kind of excited about the potential riding there, place is way more hilly than the roads in Fayette county. I'm gonna do my first road ride tomorrow morning with Troy Hern and some others. I went by his shop today and introduced myself and so on so I could get hooked up with some area rides. We talked about slomow for a minute and he said, "do you keep up with anthony?" and I said "yeah, definitely." He had a surprised look on his face and said something like, man, you must be a beast. then I realized what he had just asked me. I thought he was asking me if I kept in touch with anthony, not whether I can hold his wheel in the woods. Anyway, that was kind of funny.

I'm excited about our new place. Huge yard with nothing but a big ole hay field and some houses in the far distance is out our back yard. We had a bit of a bonfire last night after getting all the stuff moved in. I also have an awesome 2 car garage for bike and car work. if you want to see a streetview image of the little house you can cut and past this: 1612 Devils Hollow Road Frankfort KY into the search here and if you're familiar with street view you'll know you can rotate around the image and move up and down the street to get an idea of what the place is like. I can't wait to begin riding my mtb on a regular basis now, especially since the awesome tune-up from Clarksville Cyclery, the scalpel is feeling like a whole new bike.

No comments: