Wednesday, January 24, 2007

a day off.

This blog needs more pictures. Here is one of Julia (my fiance) and I sitting on a couch.


I was supposed to do a 3 hour ride on Sunday but it was rainy and cold the whole day so I rode the trainer for an hour and then I didn't do my strength training on Monday. I felt bad for being a slacker two days in a row but it did help me to be rejuvinated come Tuesday. I ended up doing my strength workout and then rode the trainer for an hour, that was all I was supposed to do anyway.

I spent the whole day at work (shhhh, don't tell) reading Tristan Schouten's blog. I put up a link over there to the right. He really does a good job of keeping it updated and writing plenty of interesting things to read. I was particularly interested in his blogs re-capping the races that he did in which anthony was a fellow competitor. I thought for sure he would mention,"that asshole from kentucky" but he never did.

The rest of the time was spent reading velonews and trying to dream up ways to get the money together for a new bike quicker than I currently am. If only I could sell my hardtail but I don't think the market will be right till about March. I just don't want to wait that long for my new bike. I am a bit worried about spending a bunch more money on bikes since I have a wedding looming in May. Maybe I can just put it on credit and then take some of the wedding money to pay off the credit.

If you want to donate $1000 to me just let me know. I'll let you do it via paypal if that's what works best for you.

No comments: