Friday, August 17, 2007

Betrayed

Like having someone you trusted lie to you, or cheat on you, or do any number of other bad things that are otherwise inconsistent with treating someone the way they desreve, I have been betrayed by one that I love. Though we were not always together, I ran to her when I needed comfort on a cool night or just had that special craving. It happened this evening when I ran out from work to grab a bite. My thoughts gravitated, I wanted her. Ten minutes later, I arrive and when faced with the question, I had a reply, oh brother did I have my reply.

"Can I help you?" she said
"Chicken molé, black beans" said I
"We no longer have the molé"

Qdoba, youve changed and I dont think I like what I see. Sure, mango salsa is nice, but when summer ends, I'm sure you will take that away too. I will continue to come around, but it will never be the same again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a whore!

Anonymous said...

moe's betrayed me by getting rid of their fish taco's. these mexican joints sure are scandalous.

Anonymous said...

lat first i thought this was going to be about me moving away. funny thing is that i tried to order a chicken mole for frank yesterday cause he likes them but alas the frankfort qdoba didn't have them. you won't believe how sore i am from moving today. it's like a i did a 200 mile mtb race yesterday.

Anonymous said...

"you're so vain, you prolly think this blog is about you" ha.
sorry i couldn't help with the move. it's all UPS's fault.

keith said...

You ain't going to go all O.J. on Qdobas are you?

Anthony said...

no, my Kato maved to Lexington. There, that was for you Turpin!