Sunday, June 22, 2008

You've got it all wrong

It's not that I am too proud to ask for directions, it's that i feel someone who's career path has taken them to the heights of gas station cashier are dubiously qualified to dispense travel routes. Yes they work at a place that is a keystone for the traveler, but just because you provide the fuel for motorists doesn't mean, well lets just say, would you ask the cashier at McDonalds how long to cook a roast? Take your next 3 rights, I'll see ya there.

2 comments:

keith said...

Also never ask a woman for directions. Not being sexist, but as a truck driver and delivering to grocery stores I have learned on several occasions not to ask the female employees how to get to my next stop. God created women are can give birth not directions.

Rowbear said...

is the title of this entry a Archers of Loaf quote? It's the only song by them I have listened to that I like, but I like it a lot.