Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ateam updater 2.3.1

This is the automated Ateam update for Tuesday, September 16, 2008. Aint nuthin happening.

Well, next to nothing. Good ol T6 the Vertebrate, still broken. Hopped on the rollers a couple times last week, prolly do it again tonight. Overslept my 6am MRI appointment, (I mean really, 6 freakin AM???), whoops. But I feel like it's slowly improving. That or it's healing all wrong and I'll have a hump like a ski mogul when I'm 50.

And what you really wanna know, Otter Madness is happening come h-e double hockey sticks or high water. Worst case scenario we have no power at the pavilion and have a shorter course. We'll deal with it, it's mountain biking after all. As they say, HTFU.

Oh yeah, if youre on a Mac and not on the latest OS, don't install itunes 8.0. It would be nice if the software updater recognized that you don't have the necessary software to run 8.0 BEFORE they overwrite your current version of 7.whatever, but it doesn't, so there you go.

1 comment:

Davey B said...

I thought this blog was about two different personalities that he had... i am in idiot. Who is Robert? Anyways, thanks for all the music suggestions. Anyone who is hip to Hendricks is good in my books.

Dave