Monday, February 23, 2009

Stupid Louisville

Spent the night in Louisville Saturday night. Woke up as early as I could Sunday morning to try to go ride some frozen trails at cherokee. I was a bit worried though since the sun was out and in full force, even if it was only 24 degrees. Once I got there I thought it might be okay and rode up the hill toward hogan's on the new section of trail, which was solid, but once I got to the top it was messy. So I quickly got off the trail and back to the road, I checked out a couple other spots and they were all muddy so I started riding back to my friend's house. Saw Bo King, who was also riding his mtb on the road. Then I came up on some dude on an old schwinn full-sus, that was covered in mud. I caught up with him by the bottom of dog hill. And he was all like, "I thought the trails would be frozen, I guess I stayed on em a little longer than I should have" then he proceeded to refuse to let me pass him going up dog hill. I let him win, I hope he feels better about himself. It might have been a certain squirrel chaser that races sometimes but I couldn't tell through all the clothes and mud. Either way, at least I can continue to tell myself that there are fewer retards on bikes in lexington than louisville.

No comments: