Thursday, February 12, 2009

sunofa

I fell over again today, this time in the middle of U.K.'s campus. Turns out a screw had come out of my cleat and it wouldn't allow me to pop my right foot out cause it kept moving around on me. I had a moment where I was like, "unclip your left foot, unclip your left foot, it will come out. Why? I'm already falling to my right and unclipping my left foot isn't going to do me any good." I said a couple bad words after I got up off the ground. I'm pretty sure the girl standing close by got a good kick out of it. Luckily it was a little before class so there weren't tons of people around. Anyways, I think I am becoming "that guy."

2 comments:

nickleonard said...

haha you gotta love crashing on campus. when i was on uk's campus i was cruizin in some jeans out in front of the chemistry building. jeans got caught in my chainring and just about ripped me off the bike but did rip my pants up to about my knee. not so lucky for me everyone was out and about. and i'm sure the jeans ripping sound along with me yelling got everyone's attention.

falling over on the concrete all the time is gonna make it feel like jumpin on the couch for you when mtb season comes around

oh and shave the beard....i think i'm looking at nick b everytime i see a pic on your blog

Anonymous said...

dude, i grinded(ground) that big long kinked handrail coming out of the chemistry building back in the day. i had to start inside the building on my bmx bike. it was totally sketchy.