Thursday, April 12, 2007

all hail the king

I skipped work yesterday. went for a ride and 15 minutes into it I started getting rained on and hailed on. I ducked under a covered shelter along with 5 other bozos who were out trying to excercise at Iroquois. 5 minutes later the sky cleared and the downpour was over. I continued on to my secret training spots and did some hillclimbs until my legs busted which didn't take long since they already hurt from trying to keep up with the tuesday night worlds the night before. I got dropped by a 12 year old that probably doesn't have pubes yet. Awesome, I feel great about myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. hail hurts. so does getting dropped by 12 year olds. heh.

Anthony said...

thats what you get for skippin work for some foolhardy cycling. your gettin married son, you need ta start providin an that woman needs to start crankin you out youngens