Monday, January 07, 2008

Snake Creek Gap TT

Well, that wasn't so bad. Pretty good actually. After being off the bike 5 weeks in November, 2 of those post-surgery doing nothing at all, and not exactly killing myself in December, I'm pleased.

The conditions were far better than last years slop, when Garth and I first tried this little devil of a trail, with partly sunny 50+ degrees and perfectly tacky soil. Also having raced the course before, it was much easier knowing what I was in for this time.

Not really feeling the long-winded writing bug right now, I'll say it was a great weekend; Good beer supplied by Yazoo, Snake Creek Saturday and we hit some reallly nice trail a top Chattanooga on Sunday (Racoon mtn). I'm glad John Curtlo Jonnycakes Birthdayboy Hughson got to join us. Lookin forward to Feb., I hope we are as lucky with the weather then as we were this past weekend.

No comments: