Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm a fancy lad

Much in the same way you sometimes just really have to put on a nice dress and go dancing from time to time (you do, don't you?), just as I ripped on the roadies, I will join them this weekend. I mean, heck, an NRC event 1 mile from my house, might as well go join in the fun.

Pressure is on though. I mistakingly invited people, important people, (maybe more important than you, but not as important as Neil Armstrong, he went to the moon. I wonder if Michael Collins is pissed he stayed in the ship. Who is Michael Collins you ask? Exactly), to come down and watch. Fish is getting just a bit outta water here. I know what I can do on a CX bike or MTB, but a 2-3 crit? Not sure how this is gonna play out, you can't just pound people into submission as easy on the road bike. But after a Kashmir buffet for lunch and lasagna for dinner, I might be able to just fart people off my wheel.

Anyhow, throw on a nice dress and come down and watch me go down in flames, should be fun.

No comments: