Monday, February 05, 2007

A little exposure


Here I am running second on the cover of a local magazine. This is from the cross race I did back in December. My first cross race ever, I got 3rd but the two guys who beat me were from Ohio so I am the Kentucky State Cyclocross champion for the C's. haha, lucked into that.

As far as training goes. It has been really freaking cold, good thing about that is that most trails are frozen so I got out on the mtb for 2 1/2 hours on Saturday and then again on Sunday, I rode around on the cx course. It was on 22 degrees and felt like 16 but I stayed pretty warm, that is until I started heading home, my already cold toes became really cold and started hurt a little. I need to get some of those hothand type things for my feet. Today it's like 16 degrees but is supposed to feel like 0 and I believe it. My eye sockets felt like they were going to freeze as I rode my bike to work this morning. I'm supposed to do my first road race ever this weekend, weather prediction is for 28 degrees. Man, that sounds brutal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you sportin your "colors" under your helmet?