Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What I'm up to


I'm up to working on getting fast. Faster than Johnnie Huston. He is weak and I will sacrifice his legs upon the alter of the 7 dwarves on March 18th. He is so weak he gives money to the homeless and makes himself feel tough by making the females cry. I hope I see him at cherokee park tonight so I can knock him over while he tries to pedal his fixed gear bike with the silly handlebars.


I expect an anonymous comment to come from this.

-RJT 4-life

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the one thing you forget is that the fixie gives me incredible soul power. riding on your full carbon road bike with your heart rate monitor is turning you into the ed-209 while my soulmobile is making me robocop. sure, you may have big guns and are a killing machine like me, but i have the human element that helps me keep the 3 prime directives:

1. serve the public trust
2. protect the innocent
3. uphold the law

that's what i do, help people. while you're all like "no thanks, i'm training", i'm all like "yeah, sure, i'll help you out." i also have good karma because of all the singletrack i've built. i have the forefathers behind me and they help me uphold he ancient rules behind mountain biking/cycling in general. that is where the calves of justice got their names...law and order. just don't forget which team did the most work on saturday...just sayin', punk.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like something johnny "no-T' hughson would say.

Rowbear said...

I know right?