Saturday, March 10, 2007

Bow before your King

yes. i am the new lord of cat 4-5 road racing. it took 8-9 years before they finally let me do one, i mean who needs that showboaty 1-2-3 crappola? awesome day, very weird organization to the race and any attempts at payout or results. lucky for me, brad nelson was there, a very fast 17 year old from indy, to share the pace-making on lap one and take some short pulls on 2 and 3. the highlight of the day was going through the 3-4 group and saying "cat 5's on your left." so, thats my road race for the year, done and over with. see some snaps taken by the super sexy big country soon to be posted somewhere.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you make me absolutely sick. i've lost my appetite.

Duane said...

You gotta love the USCF, their stupid rules, and the dorks that enforce them selectively.

I am sorry that I wasn't there at the finish line to see your joy at winning.

Anonymous said...

"USCF forced sandbagger on your left...." :)